Monday, May 31, 2010

Back on Campus? Time Flew By.

Well, it's been a bittersweet return to the States, with over 24 hours of flight time logged to get back to good old Elmira College. The jet lag coming and going was well worth it for the month spent in paradise. Holding a koala, playing with kangaroos, snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef, visiting the Opera House, camping in the Outback, staying on the world's largest sand island. And these are only some of the great things that I've done while down there. If I could've stayed in Australia for the next few years of my life, I would be a happy camper. It truly is a paradise there, one filled with tropics, desert, forests, reefs and more. Choosing to go on this course is one of my top two best decisions made (the other being my trip to the Galapagos last Term 3), and I would recommend anyone to go on this trip if it is possible. Charlie, you made a great instructor to have on this trip, and your knowledge about Australia far surpasses my own, even now =) I hope everyone has enjoyed reading the blogs and looking at the pictures, and that it provided some sort of insight into the great trip that it was!
 
Shelby

No comments: