Saturday, May 29, 2010

I can't believe it's over!!

Hey All,

It's been a while since I've last been on here, and that's because we were soooo busy exploring Australia. I can't even begin to explain the amount of learning & fun that we've been indulging in for the past few weeks here in Australia. From our excursion on the Great Barrier Reef, to the tours of Tjapukai (an Aboriginal village), our adventures in Alice Springs, and our WONDERFUL  four-day camping trip, let's just say that I am so happy that I participated in this trip this year! I have learnt so much about Australia and the people living here. Even though our trip has inevitably reached its demise, I can confidently proclaim that this trip has been one of the best experiences of my life so far!! I recommend this trip highly to anyone considering it for Term III 2011....You won't regret it!! So long && thanks for reading!!

Rashad

p.s.: Thanks Dr. Jacobson for hosting us on such a wonderful trip!!!

No comments: