Monday, May 31, 2010

The end -

So as I sit here typing, Shelby and I have just finished our final project.
Meaning, after the presenation time tomorrow, the most amazing term of my life, is officially over.
Heartbreaking really if you think about it.
But like they say, all good things must come to an end.
 
The trip - is nothing like I imagined.
Going to Oz has been my life long dream -
and once I got there, how could I have not dreamed of it all along?
Its hard to believe I spent 30 days there.
They days went by so quickly, and now I'm sitting here jetlagged as can be -
wondering when I can get my chance to head back there again.
Because oh yes, I will be back.
 
To all of you who love traveling -
and those of you who want some advice ..
Never pass up the opportunity to head to Australia.
You'll regret it terribly if you do.
 
 
See you later Aussieland. <3
 
 
-Jen

--
Jennifer Loveless '11
1 Park Place
Elmira College
Elmira, NY 14901

No comments: