Tuesday, May 25, 2010

We just got back from spending three nights and four days camping. It was great! I have been camping many times, but it did not compare to this. I don't know how to explain it all, but I will try. We arrived at our first campsite when the sun had already gone down, so we had to set up and prepare everything with flashlights. The area seemed to be in the middle of nowhere. There was a hole in the ground for a toilet, but that was all we had. The next morning we left before the sun came up for the next campsite. This place had a bathhouse! We could all wash up. The third campsite was at a place called Rainbow Vally. This was beautiful. In the morning we got to finally see a sunrise. I loved the whole camping experience and would love to do it again. 

[Charlie's note:  I do not know who posted this.]

No comments: